Virtual Learning - Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM)
Our flagship, Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM) training is now available live and online.
With so much uncertainty surrounding our face-to-face training deliveries at this current time, we wanted to be able to offer our courses online and we’re starting with the Fundamentals of Risk Management using Zoom software.
We’ve restructured the course, in a way that facilitates an online delivery and of course it will be as interactive as ever!
The course will be broken down into two separate days and each day will have a 3 hour learning slot.
What is FoRM?
- FoRM is one of our most popular and practical courses that teaches you about Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) from a broad perspective. You will cover the entire process of a risk management framework, start-to-finish.
- Training that uses not only theory but is based on tools and techniques to bring risk management to life and ensuring effective and immediate learning.
- Up to 20 delegates per online session
- Two trainers delivering online; one host and one MC
- 6 CPD hours & an accredited certificate
- Online case studies and breakout sessions
- Lower cost with no travel and accommodation
- Our most practical and interactive course from the comfort of your own home
Where and When?
- Dates below, 3 hour learning slots each day.
- £600 + VAT for IRM members (face-to-face training cost value £895 + VAT + accommodation and travel)
- £700 + VAT for non-members ((face-to-face training cost value £995 + VAT + accommodation and travel)
- Online link for Zoom will be sent to delegates once you've completed your booking
Who should take this course
Benefits of attending
Our commitment to your professional development:
|9-10 August 2021||2 Days||6 Hours||Online - Zoom||£600 +VAT||£700 +VAT||Book now »|
|27-28 September 2021||2 Days||6 Hours||Online - Zoom||£600+VAT||£700+VAT||Book now »|