Virtual Learning - Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM)
Managing risk is an inherent part of delivering organisational success today. This course covers the fundamentals of enterprise risk management in a dynamic and interactive learning environment. The course will use the theory and practice of risk management in-line with international standards (ISO 31000) and industry best practice.
What to expect?
- Up to 20 delegates per online session
- Two trainers delivering online; one host and one MC
- 8 CPD hours & an accredited certificate
- Online case studies and breakout sessions
- Lower cost with no travel and accommodation
- Our most practical and interactive course from the comfort of your own home
Where and when?
- Dates below, 4 hour learning slots each day.
- £700 + VAT for IRM members
- £800 + VAT for non-members
- Online link for Zoom will be sent to delegates prior to the course
Who should take this course
Benefits of attending
Our commitment to your professional development:
|15 - 16 February 2023||2 Days (1PM - 5PM)||8 Hours||Online||700 +VAT||£800 +VAT||FULLY BOOKED|
|7 - 8 March 2023||2 Days (9AM - 1PM)||8 Hours||Online - Zoom||£700 +VAT||£800 +VAT||Book now »|
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is FoRM available in other formats?
The FoRM course also takes place with specific reference to the finance sector.
|Fundamentals of Risk Management Financial Services (FoRM-FS)||TBC||2 Days
|8 Hours||Online - Zoom||£700 +VAT||£800 +VAT||TBC|