Root Cause Analysis - Analyst Level
This course is available as a 2-day virtual training course or a 2-day classroom training course.
|Please note: This course is run by Sologic Ltd and hosted by IRM.|
Sologic’s world-class Advanced Problem-Solving course combines state-of-the-art Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methods with proven management techniques to teach you how to identify, dissect and address the root causes of even the most complex problems, challenges and opportunities.
Across this two-day course, you will develop the skills required to implement an effective and scalable RCA problem-solving process. The course will provide and familiarise attendees with a systematic, structured and evidenced-based RCA process that they can be embedded into their organisation. Attendees will apply their new skills to industry-specific challenges and case studies.
Attendees will receive a license to Causelink; Sologic’s RCA Reporting Software and a comprehensive RCA e-Manual for future reference and learning.
- Transform your complex problem-solving skills
- Improve your organisation’s crucial decision-making ability
- Develop and embed essential critical thinking techniques
- Create and develop teams that fully understand complex events
- Introduce a method, language and culture that delivers, first time, every time
- Benefit from a significant competitive advantage
- Encourage innovation and maximise engagement
- Identify the organisational requirements for embedding this systematic, structured and evidenced-based RCA process
Attendees will learn how to:
- Assemble fast, accurate and effective problem-solving teams
- Account for the human failure-related causes in problem-solving
- Use the Sologic five-step RCA process to structure effective problem solving
- Uncover, gather and manage essential problem-solving data
- Build powerful visual charts that illustrate genuine cause and effect
- Reveal and apply effective solutions that save your organisation crucial resources
- Generate exceptional reports that get noticed and create change
- Confidently lead a collaborative problem-solving team
This course is fully interactive utilising Causelink training software to enable participants to chart and work together.
The two-day course consists of four modules:
9.00 – 12.30
13.30 – 17.00
Module One – What is Root Cause Analysis?
Module Two – Understanding the issue
09.00 – 12.30
13.30 – 17.00
Module Three – Analysis and mitigations
Module Four – Theory to practice, the RCA process
Sologic’s Advanced RCA Problem Solving course is suitable for any professional who regularly deals with frontline, chronic or strategic problems.
This course will be of particular benefit to:
(09.00 AM - 5.00 PM) UK time
|16 Hours||Online||£800+VAT||£900+VAT||Book now|
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates