Risk Management for a Digital Future
This Digital Risk training course will cover some of the most pressing and critical areas of enterprise risk management that executives in organisation’s worldwide currently face. Digital Disruption, Transformation and Cyber attacks.
In a world that is increasingly moving to a digital future and where disrupting technologies and competitors come at a much faster speed than ever before, this course will look at the upcoming technologies from Artificial Intelligence to Blockchain as well as providing examples and techniques for being better prepared for digital disruption.
As a result of this threat of digital disruption, as well as the pressures of covid-19, organisations are all on their own journey (Sped up by the spread of Covid-19) of digital transformation. This course will provide insights into how organisations should be managing their digital transformation initiatives from deciding on the right technologies to successful implementation. Examples of aspects covered include governance, digital committees, social media policies and how risk management plays a key part of the digital transformation initiatives.
With this move towards a digital future, we are already seeing an increase in cyber incidents, and which are only getting more sophisticated. As a result, the course will also look at the types of exposure organisations face, and how to deal with them more effectively. From Phishing to Viruses and Hacking. It is important to remember that 90% of successful attacks are due to human error, something which the course focuses on from a risk culture perspective.
|TBC||1 Day||6 Hours||Online - Zoom||£400 +VAT||£500 +VAT||Book now »|
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should take this course
- Non-IT risk managers
- Why Reputation is one of the largest concerns in board rooms.
- Understanding risks that can impact reputation including, but not limited to, cyber-attacks, social media and failure to meet customer expectations.
- Digital risk, digital technology and the “4th industrial revolution”
- Digital Disruption – Societal and competition
- The current state of digital technology.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain technology & crypto currencies
- Ethics and Regulation – GDPR
Digital Risk Solutions
- How to build risk management into decision making to ensure your organisation doesn’t get digital technology wrong.
- The Digital Committee
- Future trends and emerging risks
- Can digital technologies act as a risk management tool by protecting the organisation and its supply chain?
- Cyber-attacks and Social Media risks
- Cyber risks from outsourced connections
- Cyber security solutions
- Human factors
- The importance of risk culture in ensuring organisational resilience, effective digital risk management and in enhancing and protecting a company’s reputation.
- Tone from the top and how to effectively communicate positive risk management.
- How to build risk management competency within the organisation.
- A framework for rewarding staff for taking and managing risk.
Who should take this course
- Anyone new to risk or wishing to enter the risk profession.
- Executives and Heads of Departments to understand risk management and the role it should play within their organisations.
- Risk management practitioners of all levels requiring a refresher on recent developments in risk management.
- Students studying IRM qualifications.
- Project Portfolio Managers.
- Project Controls Managers.
- Asset Directors and Managers.
Trainer: Alexander Larsen
With 17 years of risk management experience across a wide range of sectors, including oil and gas, construction, utilities, finance and public services.
Alex is President of Baldwin Global Risk Services Ltd and has considerable expertise of building successful risk cultures. He has worked with organizations to develop, enhance and embed their Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Business Continuity Management (BCM), and Partnership Management processes.