Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM)
This two day course covers the fundamentals of enterprise risk management in a fast-paced, interactive environment. You will learn about the theory and practice of risk management in-line with the ISO 31000 framework, using case studies and current affairs to bring material to life. On completion of this course expect to have a solid understanding of how effective risk management can benefit your organisation.
|25 Jul 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|15 Aug 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|11 Sep 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|11 Sep 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||Manchester||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|27 Sep 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London
||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|09 Oct 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||Dublin||£795||£895||Book Now »|
|09 Oct 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|17 Oct 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|07 Nov 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|26 Nov 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||Dubai||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|27 Nov 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895||£995||Book Now »|
|12 Dec 2017||2 Days||12 Hours||London
||£895||£995||Book Now »|
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
Benefits of attending
- Organisational performance: How risk management can assist organisations to achieve their objectives and optimise decision making.
- Governance and sustainability: The benefits of risk management and its relationship with governance, assurance, and sustainability.
- Internal and external risk exposure: The types of risk faced by an organisation and the concepts of positive and negative risk.
- ISO 31000: Risk management principles, framework and processes.
- Culture: The importance of culture, communication, and behaviour in an effective risk management structure.
- Maturity: How to assess your organisation’s risk maturity and identify where improvements can be made.
- Workshops: Facilitation techniques to make your risk workshops interactive, efficient, and effective.
- Assessment: Assessing risk and selecting appropriate actions and controls using key tools, such as risk registers, risk bow-ties, and risk matricies.
- Communication: How to communicate risks to all levels of your organisation, and to external stakeholders.
- Appetite and tolerance: How to determine your organisation’s appetite and tolerance for risk.