e-Learning - Fundamentals in Quantitative Risk Management and Business Simulations
This e-Learning program is a quantitative approach to Risk Management and Decision Analytics. The program uses practical application and software stimulation to bring the material to life and help you absorb the content.
- Learn how to implement a risk management approach into business environments
- Introduce risk quantification practices to make informed decisions using Monte Carlo Risk Simulations and Decision Analytics
- Understanding business risk models, in order to identify and quantify risks and shape relevant skills for any successful risk management professional
- You will also have opportunities to practice new technological skills using the Risk Simulator Software and managerial skills solving Case Studies
Unit 0: Getting Started
Unit 1: Introduction to Risk Modelling and Risk Simulator
Unit 2: Risk Measurements and Data Analysis
Unit 3: Correlation and Sensitivity Analysis
Unit 4: Risk Profiles and Stress Testing
Unit 5: Applied Case Studies - Business Applications
Return of Investment for you and your organisation:
- Explain how risk management can add value to decisions
- Understand how correlation and sensitivity analysis drive risk profiles
- Implement stress testing and justify decisions using quantitative risk measurements
- Support decisions by understanding uncertainty and managing risks
|Module||Duration||CPD||Member's rate||Non-Member's rate|
The module can be completed within 6 months, allowing users to work at their own pace.
Delegates will receive access and login details within 3 business days of the funds clearing from an invoice payment and credit/debit card payment.
Grading and certification:
If you are planning to earn a certificate for this course, you must complete the graded quiz and final practical at the end of each unit. So, to reduce the numbers attempt for each question, please review each question, check your notes and check your risk models carefully before saving your answer.
Verified students who complete the comprehensive examination (tests) with a cumulative grade of 70% or higher will earn a Verified Certificate from Institute of Risk Management (IRM), International Institute of Professional of Education and Research (IIPER), and OSL Analytic Academy, signifying successful completion of the course.
Delegates will also receive 12 CPDs from the Institute of Risk Management (IRM) and International Institute of Professional of Education and Research (IIPER)