Become an IRM Licensed provider for the Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM)
IRM is the leading body for professional risk management. We help build excellence in enterprise risk management to improve the way organisations perform.
The Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM) course is our most popular and well known course. Delivered over two days in an interactive and hands-on style, it provides a comprehensive introduction to enterprise risk management based on ISO 31000 and other frameworks. Participants leave the course equipped with new tools and techniques, and the confidence to put them into practice.
We are seeking reputable training organisations to deliver the course under license from IRM.
Benefits of becoming a Licensed Provider
- A revenue opportunity, enabling Licensed Providers to offer their clients a proven coursedeveloped and certified by IRM.
- No need to invest in content development as all the course materials will be provided.
- Confidence that course content will be maintained and kept up-to-date by IRM.
- Listing of local FoRM courses on the IRM website.
- The ongoing support and quality assurance of IRM.
- Candidate registration to include a period of free IRM membership.
Fees and Investment
|Initial Fees (one-off)|
|Approval as a Licensed FoRM Provider
(Includes the approval of up to two trainers)
|Trainer’s Resource Pack
(One per Licensed Provider)
|Annual Renewal of License||£2,000|
For all enquiries please contact Deirdre Lawlor on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com.
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates.