Strategic Insights into Cyber Risk / Information Security
Information security and data protection have proved to be very complex risks. Organisations are inevitably susceptible to cyber threats and online data breach.
The objective of this course is to bridge the gap between IT specialists and non-technical management, so that the organisation can understand information security from a holistic perspective.
|12 Sep 2018||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Information Security Specialists and Managers.
- IT Specialists and Managers.
- IT Executives.
- C-Suite Chief Risk, Financial and Operational Officers.
- Enterprise Risk Managers.
- Business Executives.
- Heads of Department.
- Data Officers, Managers and Executives.
- Basic threats to information security including methods and motives for breaching.
- Potential impacts of an information security breach.
- Protections around data and participants legal obligations to secure and protect data.
- What good information security looks like in the cyber security context.