2 day Advanced Problem Solving Course
Please note: This course is run by Sologic Ltd and hosted by IRM.
Sologic’s world-class Advanced Problem Solving course combines state of the art Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methods with proven management techniques to teach you how to identify, dissect and address the root causes of even the most complex problems, challenges and opportunities.
Across the two-day course you will examine the different tools and techniques required to support excellence in RCA problem solving. Attendees will apply their new skills to industry specific challenges and case studies.
Attendees will receive a license to Causelink; Sologic’s RCA Reporting Software and a comprehensive RCA Manual.
This course will teach you how to:
- Transform your complex problem solving skills
- Improve your organisation’s crucial decision making ability
- Develop and embed essential critical thinking techniques
- Create and develop teams that fully understand complex events
- Introduce a method, language and culture that delivers, first time, every time
- Benefit from a significant competitive advantage
- Encourage innovation and maximise engagement
Attendees will learn how to:
- Assemble fast, accurate and effective problem solving teams.
- Uncover, gather and manage essential problem solving data.
- Build powerful visual charts that illustrate genuine cause and effect.
- Reveal and apply effective solutions that save your organisation crucial resources.
- Generate exceptional reports that get noticed and create change.
Sologic’s Advanced RCA Problem Solving course is suitable for any professional who regularly deals with frontline, chronic or strategic problems.
This course will be of particular benefit to:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Company Directors and Leadership Teams
- Strategic Management Professionals
- Senior Analysts, Forecasters & Planners
- Quality, Reliability and Risk Professionals
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Professionals
- Customer Service, CX and Complaints Managers
- Specialists in Compliance and Regulation
- Fraud Prevention Professionals
- Specialists in Change Management
- RCA, Lean and Problem Solving Practitioners
|14-15 March 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
|15-16 July 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited and will be subject to VAT
Find out more about our Root Course Analysis course with our RCA Senior Management Awareness Sessions
A Certified Master in RCA since 1995, Suzanne has delivered RCA training to many companies in a variety of industries worldwide. It all began while working on a project with Shell EPE, researching and developing their competence framework for Reliability Engineers.
Since then, Suzanne has managed numerous projects for national and global corporations, and has delivered one-to-one coaching, leadership and management training to a wide range of public and private sector organisations.
Suzanne has an extensive background in professional development, management consultancy and organisational research. Insightful, inquiring and structured, Suzanne encourages others to make real changes to their work, processes and behaviours through inspirational training and her thoughtful, but challenging, questioning and approach.
Suzanne holds a Master’s Degree in Education and Training, and is a Fellow of the Institute for Learning.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates