Root Cause Analysis - Level 1
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) enables you to systematically analyse the cause-and-effect relationships of an event or situation. It identifies ways to prevent negative events reoccurring, whilst replicating the positive. This course will enable you to gain the knowledge, tools and confidence that lead to successful root cause analyses.
By the end of the two day course you will have the capability and understanding to use RCA to solve everything from ‘simple’ everyday issues through to tough and recurring problems.
Please note: This course is run by Sologic Ltd and hosted by IRM.
|14-15 March 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
|15-16 July 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited and will be subject to VAT
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Risk Managers.
- Operations Managers.
- HR Managers.
- Business Continuity Managers.
- Enterprise Risk Managers.
- Business Executives.
- The role of RCA.
- The problems and benefits of RCA processes.
- How RCA can generate targeted solutions.
- Gathering and managing supporting data.
- Identifying effective solutions to problems.