Risk champions are integral to effective risk management. This course helps you identify risk and opportunities, and gives you the confidence to communicate the benefits of risk management to a sceptical workforce. Learn practical techniques to help influence and guide your colleagues.
|21-22 Feb 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
|19 Nov 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Risk Champions.
- Risk Analysts.
- Compliance Officers.
- Heads of Department.
- Risk Managers.
- Operations Managers.
- HR Managers.
- Business Continuity Managers.
- HSE Managers.
- Finance Managers.
- IT Managers.
- Analysing, articulating and reporting the root causes of risk to managers.
- Identifying the types of risk that could have an impact on your organisation.
- Conducting quality risk assessments that enable you to assist risk owners in resolving problems.
- Advising directors and senior managers on improving systems.
- Intervening to address instances where risk management efforts are being hampered.