Project Risk Management
An introduction to project risk management that enables a team to identify, classify and manage risk systematically for the duration of a project, taking full account of corporate aims in order to control the probability and mitigate the impact of an adverse risk event.
|10 May 2019||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|1 Oct 2019||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Board Directors.
- C-Suite Chief Risk, Financial and Operational Officers.
- Risk and financial professionals.
- Strategy and compliance professionals.
- Internal and external auditors and advisors.
- Provide an overview of project risk management; why project risk management, the process involved and definitions of project risk.
- Human aspects of risk management; risk attitude and heuristics
- How to initiate project risk management; the planning and project specific impact scales
- Risk identification; describing risks using structured risk descriptions, identification techniques, risk register
- Risk assessment; probability and impact, proximity, inherent vs current risk exposure
- Risk responses; risk responses to threats and opportunities, secondary risks, post response assessment
- Implementing responses; updating plans
- Manage the process; keeping the process alive and improving risk management
Trainer: Kate Boothroyd
Kate specialises in project and corporate risk management.
She has worked for major clients in both the public and private sector across a variety of countries and industries, including oil and gas, mining, utilities, energy, construction, civil engineering, nuclear, housing, education, rail and pharmachem.
Kate is an active member of the Institute of Risk Management, and is also a member of the Association of Project Managers and the Project Management Institute.
Share this course with your colleagues