Managing Reputation Risk
This course teaches you how to treat reputation as an intangible asset or a risk liability. The course will focus on preventative tools that protect and enhance your reputation, and the corrective tools for recovering damaged trust. You will examine high profile case studies of reputation damage to create a reputation protection tool appropriate for your organisation.
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Risk Managers and Executives.
- Internal Audit.
- Business Continuity.
- Corporate Communications.
- Public Affairs.
- Investor Relations.
- Corporate HR.
- Earning and retaining trust and the cost of recovering damaged trust.
- Alternative metrics for measuring reputation risk.
- Best practices for reporting and mitigating reputation and strategic risk.
- Effective risk mitigation strategies for protecting and enhancing reputation.
- Treating risks and managing them in order to prevent damage to value.