Longer Term Viability Statements
The UK Corporate Governance Code now requires organisations to include viability statements in their annual report. The course delves into what is required and provides guidance on how to go about creating your statement.
- Viability Statements: Increased transparency on risks and the Boards views on them
- Download our ten step guide for longer-term viability statements »
|TBC||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495||£595||-|
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Board Directors.
- C-Suite Chief Risk, Financial and Operational Officers.
- Risk and financial professionals.
- Strategy and compliance professionals.
- Internal and external auditors and advisors.
- Assessing the principal topics that need to be addressed in the viability statement.
- Engaging and involving stakeholders.
- Examining critical components including identification, assessment and management of principal risk areas.
- Determining reasonable expectations of the report.
- Establishing the scope of what is required for its completion.
- Briefing the Board on their additional responsibilities.