Embedding Risk Management
Examine the barriers that prevent you from embedding risk management in your organisation, and the tools and techniques to analyse potential solutions. You will learn advanced risk management skills, as well as general management techniques to add value to risk-based decision-making at all levels of your organisation.
|12-13 Feb 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
|14-15 May 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
|10-11 Sep 2019||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Heads of Department.
- Risk Managers.
- HR Managers.
- Chief Risk Officers.
- Creating a robust action plan for an embedded ERM framework.
- Enabling the board to anticipate and handle risks in meeting strategic objectives.
- Identifying behaviours that support enterprise risk management.
- Developing your own risk management tools, maturity models and risk appetite models.