Fees & Enrolment
Enrolment is now open. However please be aware that study materials will only be available from the 9th September 2019.
June 2020 Exams
- 08 Jul 19 - Enrolment opens
- 09 Sep 19 - Study materials become available
- 31 Dec 19 - Enrolment closes
- 09 Sep 19 - Studying period starts
- Jun 20 - Risk Assessment exam
- Jun 20 - Risk Treatment exam
- Jun 20 - Risk, Governance and Culture exam
- Jun 20 - Crises, Resilience and Future Risks exam
2020 Course Fees
You will need to pay or renew your student subscription in addition to the fee for the modules you wish to study. Your student subscription needs to be paid annually. You will also need to re-enrol each year for subsequent modules.
Reduced rate for low GDP countries
Fee per module
You do not need to pay VAT on the above fees as they are VAT exempt.
To qualify for the Low GDP Rate, you must meet all of the following:
• Living in the low GDP country
• Working in the low GDP country
• Having your learning materials delivered to the low GDP country
• Sitting your exams in the low GDP country
The fees include:
IRM student membership for the duration of study, detailed study guide, core study books, comprehensive online student support, practice examination questions, entry to examinations, all IRM member benefits and services.
Full details of payment methods can be found on the enrolment form. Payment can be made using the following methods:
- BACS / Bank transfer
- Debit / Credit card / AMEX
- Invoices - payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date.
Students enrolled on the International Diploma in Enterprise Risk Management must maintain an annual student subscription for the duration of their studies.
Discounted rates are available for groups of 10 or more employees from the same organisation. For further details please contact our Business Development Manager - Joanna Kraska
+44 (0) 20 7709 4117
The first two modules of the International Diploma make up the International Certificate. You must successfully complete the International Certificate before progressing to Modules 3-6. Enrol for the International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management here.
If you have already completed the International Certificate and wish to re-enrol on to further modules to begin studying the International Diploma, or if you are already enrolled on the diploma and wish to move on to the next modules, please complete and return the form below (you will only need to complete the 're-enrolment' section to undertake new modules):
International Diploma Re-enrolment and Re-sit Form