Fees & Enrolment
Enrolment for the November 2017 exams is open from 1 February 2017 to 30 April 2017.
Late enrolments will be accepted until 31 May 2017, providing payment is made on the same day. We regret that we will be unable to issue any invoices for enrolments made during the late enrolment period.
November 2017 Exams
- 01 Feb - Enrolment opens
- 01 May - Late enrolment period starts
- 31 May - Enrolment closes
- 01 Jun - Studying period starts
- 28 Nov - Module 5: Risk, Governance and Culture exam
- 29 Nov - Module 6: Crises, Resilience and Future Risks exam
- 30 Nov - Module 3: Risk Assessment exam
- 31 Nov - Module 4: Risk Treatment exam
You will need to pay or renew your student subscription in addition to the fee for the modules you wish to study. Your student subscription needs to be paid annually. You will also need to re-enrol each year for subsequent modules.
Reduced rate for low GDP countries
Fee per module
You do not need to pay VAT on the above fees as they are VAT exempt.
You will be required to renew your subscription on an annual basis.
Full details of payment methods can be found on the enrolment form. Payment can be made using the following methods:
- BACS / Bank transfer
- Debit / Credit card
- invoices can be issued where requested on enrolment forms - we regret that we will be unable to issue any invoices for enrolments made during the late enrolment period
The first two modules of the International Diploma make up the International Certificate. You must successfully complete the International Certificate before progressing to Modules 3-6. Enrol for the International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management here.
If you have already completed the International Certificate and wish to re-enrol on to further modules to begin studying the International Diploma, or if you are already enrolled on the diploma and wish to move on to the next modules, please complete and return the form below (you will only need to complete the 're-enrolment' section to undertake new modules):
International Diploma Re-enrolment and Re-sit Form
Contact the Student Support Team
To get in touch or for more information contact us:
+44 (0)20 7709 4125