in Enterprise Risk Management
Enrolment for IRM qualifications has been extended until 31 January 2018.
The Diploma aims to develop:
Your ability to design and implement risk management strategies.
Proficiency in selecting and applying the tools and techniques required to assess and treat risks.
A critical understanding of the relationship between risk management, governance, internal control and compliance.
Your ability to make informed risk management decisions for current and emerging risks, and to critically appraise real life case studies from different sectors and countries.
How can the IRM help you in your career?
Watch the video below to hear how the IRM has helped Rahat Latif, CFIRM in his career.
- This Diploma is made up of 6 modules, the first 2 of which are studied in the International Certificate.
- Students have three years to complete the Diploma modules from the date of initial enrolment onto module 3.
- Diploma Graduates are eligible to apply for Certified Member (CMIRM) of the IRM and can use the title Certified Risk Professional after their name.
Successful completion of the International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management or the International Certificate in Financial Services Risk Management is required before progressing to Modules 3-6 of the Diploma.
Examination Dates, Centres & Policies
For more information on exam dates, the locations of our exam centres and for all other exam details, please go to:
- £625 per module.
- For the duration of your studies you will need to pay your annual student membership (currently £67 per year).
- Reduced rates are available for low GDP countries.
What is included
- Examination fees.
- Core textbooks and study materials.
- Access tothe online student resource centre - ‘The Study’.
- Access to a Module coach and online LinkedIn study groups.
- Automatic upgrade to GradIRM member upon successful completion.