Fees & Enrolment
The enrolment period for the June 2019 exam session is now open until 31st December 2018
June 2019 Exams
- 01 Jul 18 - Enrolment opens
- 01 Aug 18 - Study materials become available
- 31 Dec 18 - Enrolment closes
- 01 Jan 19 - Studying period starts
- Jun 19 - Principles of Risk & Risk Management in Financial Services exam
- Jun 19 - Practice of Risk Management in Financial Services exam
June 2019 Exams
The fees below are for the enrolment period shown above, with examinations taking place in June 2019.
Low GDP rate
You do not need to pay VAT on the above fees as they are VAT exempt.
To qualify for the Low GDP Rate, you must meet all of the following:
• Living in the low GDP country
• Working in the low GDP country
• Having your learning materials delivered to the low GDP country
• Sitting your exams in the low GDP country
The fees include:
IRM student membership for the duration of study, detailed study guide, core study eBooks, comprehensive online student support, practice examination questions, entry to examinations, all IRM member benefits and services.
Full details of payment methods can be found on the enrolment form. Payment can be made using the following methods:
- BACS / Bank transfer
- Debit / Credit card
- Invoice - payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date.
When you enrol on the International Certificate in Financial Services Risk Management qualification you will automatically be registered as a student member of IRM.
Discounted rates are available for groups of 10 or more employees from the same organisation. For further details please contact our Student Services Team
+44 (0) 20 7709 4125
Contact the Student Support Team
To get in touch or for more information contact us:
+44 (0)20 7709 4125