Fees & Enrolment
The enrolment period for the November 2019 exam session is now open until 31st May 2019
November 2019 Exams
- 01 Feb 19 - Enrolment opens
- 01 Feb 19 - Study materials become available
- 31 May 19 - Enrolment closes
- 01 Jun 19 - Studying period starts
- 26 Nov 19 - Principles of Risk & Risk Management exam
- 27 Nov 19 - Practice of Risk Management exam
November 2019 Exams
The fees below are for the enrolment period shown above, with examinations taking place in November 2019.
Low GDP rate
You do not need to pay VAT on the above fees as they are VAT exempt.
To qualify for the Low GDP Rate, you must meet all of the following:
• Living in the low GDP country
• Working in the low GDP country
• Having your learning materials delivered to the low GDP country
• Sitting your exams in the low GDP country
The fees include:
IRM student membership for the duration of study, detailed study guide, core study eBooks, comprehensive online student support, practice examination questions, entry to examinations, all IRM member benefits and services.
Full details of payment methods can be found on the enrolment form. Payment can be made using the following methods:
- BACS / Bank transfer
- Debit / Credit card
- Invoice - payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date.
When you enrol on the International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management qualification you will automatically be registered as a student member of IRM for a mximum of two years, or until you complete the course - whichever comes first.
Discounted rates are available for groups of 10 or more employees enrolling for the same session from the same organisation. For further details please contact our Student Services Team
+44 (0) 20 7709 4125
Re-enrolment - Existing students / new students exempted from modules 1 and 2
If you have passed the International Certificate and wish to enrol for modules 3 and 4 of the International Diploma, or you are exempt from modules 1 and 2 (International Certificate), you can enrol on to further modules between 1 September - 30 November 2016 using the form below: