in Enterprise Risk Management
Principles of risk and risk management
Practice of risk management
|Module 1 provides an introduction to the principles and concepts of risk and risk management. It explores the history of risk management to help you gain an understanding of current drivers of enterprise risk management, as well as the development and impact of international standards.||Module 2 explores the impact of the global business environment on risk. It examines issues that are relevant to specific sectors and geographical areas, and the needs and demands of various stakeholder groups, including regulatory authorities.|
How can the IRM help you in your career?
Watch the video below to hear how the IRM has helped Alexander Larsen CFRIM in his career.
This qualification is the stepping stone onto the International Diploma in Enterprise Risk Management, the gold standard in Enterprise Risk Management qualifications.
- You do not need any prior experience or qualifications to study the International Certificate.
- The course consists of two modules which you will study together. Each module will be assessed by examination. You will sit your exams for both modules in the same exam period.
- It provides an entry route into the International Diploma in Enterprise Risk Management.
- After completing the certificate you will be able to use the internationally recognised membership designation IRMCert. This is the first step in becoming a Certified Member (CMIRM) of the IRM.
Examination Dates, Centres & Policies
For more information on exam dates, the locations of our exam centres and for all other exam details, please go to:
- Standard rate: £1,995
- Member rate: £1,795
- Reduced rate: £1,715 (for low GDP countries)
What is included
- All examination fees.
- All core textbooks and study materials.
- Access to the online student resource centre - ‘The Study’.
- Access to a Module coach and LinkedIn study groups.
- Free IRM membership for the duration of your study.
Contact the Student Support Team
To get in touch or for more information contact us:
+44 (0)20 7709 4125