The Certificate is made up of one module, broken down into 6 units and assessed by examination at the end of the course.
Key topics include:
- The digital world and the "4th industrial revolution"
- Digital disruption, organisational and societal change
- Risk management principles and practices in relation to digital risk
- Ethical implications of digital innovation
- Principles and practice of cyber security and incident management
- Audit and assurance for digital and emerging risk
- Standalone qualification
- Approximately 180 hours of study time
- Supported distance learning