Fees & Enrolment
Enrolments are open until 30 November 2017, late enrolments will be accepted until 31 December 2017, providing payment is made on the same day. We regret that we will be unable to issue any invoices for enrolments made during the late enrolment period.
June 2018 Exams
- 01 Jul - Enrolment opens
- 01 Dec - Late enrolment period starts
- 31 Dec - Enrolment closes
- 01 Jan - Studying period starts
- 05 Jun - Principles of Risk & Risk Management in Financial Services exam
- 06 Jun - Practice of Risk Management in Financial Services exam
June 2018 Exams
The fees below are for the enrolment period shown above, with examinations taking place in June 2018.
Low GDP rate
You do not need to pay VAT on the above fees as they are VAT exempt.
The fees include:
IRM student membership for the duration of study, detailed study guide, core study books, comprehensive online student support, practice examination questions, entry to examinations, all IRM member benefits and services.
Full details of payment methods can be found on the enrolment form. Payment can be made using the following methods:
- BACS / Bank transfer
- Debit / Credit card
- Invoices can be issued where requested on enrolment forms - we regret that we will be unable to issue any invoices for enrolments made during the late enrolment period
When you enrol on the International Certificate in Financial Services Risk Management qualification you will automatically be registered as a student member of IRM.
Discounted rates are avaiable for groups of 10 or more employees from the same organisation. For further details please contact our Student Services Team
+44 (0) 20 7709 4125
Contact the Student Support Team
To get in touch or for more information contact us:
+44 (0)20 7709 4125