Certificate in Risk Management
in Financial Services
This qualification is the stepping stone onto the International Diploma in Enterprise Risk Management, the gold standard in Enterprise Risk Management qualifications.
- Upon successful completion of this qualification you will be able to use the internationally recognised membership designation IRMCert.
- If you have five years’ professional experience, you can also apply for IRM Technical Specialist membership, and use the membership designation SIRM.
- You do not need any prior qualifications to start your studies in the Financial Services Certificate, however, students are expected to have some knowledge of risk management tools and techniques.
- Students with limited or no risk management knowledge/experience are advised to take our International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management.
Examination Dates, Centres & Policies
For more information on exam dates, the locations of our exam centres and for all other exam details, please go to:
- Standard rate: £1,890
- Member rate: £1,701
- Reduced rate: £1,420
(for low GDP countries)
What is included
- All examination fees.
- All core textbooks and study materials.
- Access to the online student resource centre - ‘The Study’.
- Access to online LinkedIn study groups.
- Free IRM membership for the duration of your study.
Contact the Student Support Team
To get in touch or for more information contact us:
+44 (0)20 7709 4125