Coming soon: Certificate in Digital Risk Management
The essential qualification for tomorrow's risk practitioner
The new Certificate in Digital Risk Management will equip risk practitioners to apply their skills in an increasingly digital world. It explains how new technologies and digitalisation are disrupting businesses and changing the risk and opportunity environment for organisations of all types. It explores how appropriate risk management tools and techniques can be applied, adapted and developed.
This course provides a detailed grounding in digital security principles and practices. It is suitable for anyone who is responsible for considering and managing digital risk at a strategic, project or operational level.
The course will be available in 2019.
Click below to register your interest in this course and receive updates on availability.
We will be launching the Certificate in Ireland at Europe’s leading cyber risk exhibition and conference, the Cyber Threat Summit 2018.
Use discount code IRM@CTS2018 to get 50% off when you book your place.
- Standalone qualification
- Approximately 180 hours of study time
- Supported distance learning.
- The digital world and the "4th industrial revolution"
- Digital disruption, organisational and societal change
- Risk management principles and practices in relation to digital risk
- Ethical implications of digital innovation
- Principles and practice of cyber security and incident management
- Audit and assurance for digital and emerging risk