Improve your chances of exam success
We have temporarily suspended all of our face-to-face Blended Learning workshops that take place in our office in London as well as the rest of the UK. We will endeavour to make our best efforts and hopefully resume courses in Spring 2022. We will update our website once we are in a position to offer face-to face training again.
In the meantime, we have successfully delivered several workshops of Blended Learning as virtual classrooms using Zoom.
We have more sessions scheduled over the coming months and you can find the available dates for the June 2022 and December 2022 exams by clicking the link below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
IRM is the leading body for professional risk management. We help build excellence in enterprise risk management to improve the way organisations perform.
In addition to online distance learning, we have launched a blended learning option for students who prefer a more interactive learning experience. These student-centered workshops will reinforce your understanding of the material and help you develop the practical skills needed to put your learning into practice.
We are running a series of online workshops for the International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and International Certificate in Financial Services Risk Management (FS)
(You may need to register/login to BrightTALK to view)
Workshop 1 (Induction)
- An overview of modules 1 and 2, including a unit breakdown.
- How to study for success on the International Certificate.
- What to expect in the exams.
- Messages from the IRM and module coaches.
Workshops 2 and 3 (Modules 1 and 2)
- Mapping of learning objectives and study guide.
- Explore risk management concepts further.
- Review the 6 units of module 1:
- The background to risk management
- The standards supporting risk management
- The key components of the process of enterprise risk management
- Identification of real risks
- Analysing and evaluating risks
- Different aspects of risk treatment
- Review the 6 units of module 2:
- The wider business environment
- The business environment and framework for risk management
- The people aspects of risk management
- Some of the different fields in risk management
- Using risk management
- Learning from and improving risk management
- Practice questions.
Workshop 4 (Revision)
- Review the key content from modules 1 and 2.
- Exam techniques considered in greater detail.
- Practice questions.
- Q&A sessions.
For all enquiries please contact Joanna Kraska on:
+44 (0)20 7709 4117
Book workshops in time for: