Financial Services Special Interest Group
The ERM in Banking and Financial Services group is suitable for people working in banking, or associated financial services such as asset management. The group will be focusing on the challenges in this sector.
Group aims and objectives
- To bring together risk practitioners within the Financial Services sector
- To share experience and good practice
- To provide a forum for financial services risk specific informed debate
- To harness the expertise of IRM membership for the provision and dissemination of good practice
- To keep good practice guidance up to date
"Is disruption a good thing?"
by Shiva Keihaninejad, Sarah Christman and Raza Sadiq
Artificial Intelligence: The new normal
by Ipsita Pradhan
Group Chair: Maria Singende
Daniel Bannister, Oliver Breen, Nousheen Hassan, Shiva Keihaninejad, Darius Mayhew, Ipsita Pradhan, Raza Sadiq
Advisor: Markus Krebz
Discussion forum: Take part in the latest discussions on the group's discussion forum.