Cyber Special Interest Group
Group aims and objectives
This group meets throughout the year to host special events for IRM members.
At the group’s initial meeting, discussions were had around:
- Addressing cyber risks from the perspective of a wider organisational approach to all risks.
- Ensuring that cyber risk initiatives aren't in siloes or separated from other risk activities.
- Enhancing wider awareness among staff across organisations, from the Board to the most junior staff member.
- Exploring the concept of explaining cyber risk as 'opportunity'.
- Embedding cyber risk as part of existing risk frameworks being less mature and a gap that IRM could help address.
For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyber Risk Governance and 3LOD - EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED
Unfortunately this event is no longer going ahead at this time. We are looking into rescheduling for a later date. Please check back here or sign up to the SIG for further updates.
This will be a discussion around best practices in organisational governance and responsibilities focusing on board reporting and 3LOD in cyber security.
Tuesday 24 March 2020
18:00 - 19:30
Good practices/models for assessing cyber risk
Tuesday 28 January 2020
18:00 - 19:30
|Date:||Monday 04 November 2019|
|Location:||IRM, 2nd Floor Sackville House, 143-149 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 6BN|
Cyber risk management challenges
Tuesday 19 March 2019
17:30 for a 18:00 start, 19:30 finish
Whether you’re a small business or a million dollar corporation, cybercrime could be lurking right around the corner. This meeting will approach discussions about pertinent Cyber Risks issues focusing on sharing ideas of how organisations can manage Cyber Risks as part of enterprise risk management initiatives.
The Cyber Risk guidance for practitioners
The group have worked on a piece that has been published by IRM. Find out more and download the executive summary.
Visit MyIRM for more information and to download presentations from previous meetings.To join an IRM group, you need to log in or register.