- About membership
Special Interest Groups
Armed Forces Community
- Climate Change
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) Special Interest Group
- ERM in Insurance
- Health and Care
- Infrastructure Risk
- Nuclear Industry
- Risk and Complexity
- The Internal Model Industry Forum (IMIF)
Non-Executive Directors and Chief Risk Officers Group
- Risk Leadership in Challenging Projects, Programmes and Organisations Group
- Armed Forces Community
- Midlands (UK)
- North East England
- North West England
- South West England
- Belgium and Luxembourg
- East Africa
Iraq - Middle East
- Kingdoms of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain
- South Africa
- Spain and Latin America
- United Arab Emirates
IOR - Thailand Chapter
- IOR - Scottish Chapter
- IOR - Nigeria Chapter
IOR - Japan Chapter
- IOR - Hong Kong Chapter
- IOR - England and Wales Chapter
- IOR - Irish Chapter
- IOR - German Chapter
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our free mailing list to stay updated on the latest from the IRM.Subscribe Now
Over the past two years we have delivered the following events:
Charities Group virtual meeting - Coffee catch-up: Blackouts: Are you prepared?
Managing significant threats to business is a crucial aspect of managing risks. Following the announcement of potential 'Winter outage - power cuts' in January and February 2023, this coffee catch-up provides an opportunity for risk professionals across the charity sector to come together and share thoughts and ideas on exercising and testing Business Continuity Plans as part of readiness arrangements.
This event will allow you to gain insights and learn from your peers about potential approaches to preparing for a major power outage.
|Date:||7th December 2022|
|Time:||13.00 - 14.00 GMT|
Coffee catch-up: Cyber Risk
This coffee catch-up will feature a guest speaker who will share insights into key cyber risks facing charities and the tools you need to help reduce your digital risk exposure, in addition to an open discussion providing the opportunity for attendees to share their own experience and discuss best practice.
|Date:||19th October 2022|
|Time:||13.00 - 14.00 BST|
Coffee catch-up: Risk Appetite
|Date:||14th September 2022|
|Time:||13.00 - 14.00 BST|
Click here to view the presentation slides
The New World of Resilience
|Date:||29th June 2022|
|Time:||13.00 - 17.00 BST|
Click here to view the slides
Coffee catch-up: WEF Global Risk Report
Click here to view the presentation slides.
Coffee catch-up: Emerging Risks
Presentation slides: Prince's Trust and Responding to opportunity
Tackling emerging risks
More in 2022
- Risk Appetite (coffee catch-up), Online, 14 September 2022.
- The New World of Resilience (Summer networking event), London/Online, 29 June 2022.
- WEF Global Risk Report (Coffee catch-up), Online, 31 March 2022.
- Emerging risk (Coffee catch-up), Online, 17 February 2022.
- Tackling Emerging Risk (Webinar), Online 25 January 2022.
- The Recruitment Challenge (Coffee catch-up), Online, 2 December 2021.
- Experiences from the Charities Sector in dealing with the Supply Chain (Coffee catch-up), Online, 26 October 2021
- Managing Risk in Organisations - Risk & Resilience (Webinar), Online, 21 September 2021
- Charities & Mental Health Risk (Combined event with the Scottish Regional Group), Online 27 August 2021
- Sustainability (Coffee catch-up), Online, 23 July 2021
- Risk and Resilience Reimagined (Webinar), Online, 28 May 2021
- How will Covid19 impact how you work and the risks you face in the future? (Coffee catch-up), Online, 30 April 2021
- Risk & Resilience (Webinar), Online, 21 January 2021