To champion sustained development in the discipline, practice and culture of Risk Management in Zimbabwe.
1. Recruitment of risk management professionals and interested persons for sustained membership growth for the IRM Zimbabwe Regional Group.
2. Develop risk management knowledge and skills, sharing of best practice and encouraging IRM certification
3. Develop relationships with other IRM Regional Groups, Government, professional and academic associations, other key organisations and knowledgeable persons to advance risk management knowledge and practices.
4. Participate in relevant interventions to improve risk management in Zimbabwe
5. Enhance the prominence and visibility of the risk management profession and discipline in Zimbabwe
Risk management trends in Zimbabwe – survey results
|Date:||Thursday 7th October 2021|
|Time:||16.00 - 17.30 BST (17.00 - 18.30 CAT)|
Evaluation of sectoral risk maturity
Please click the links below to view the slides:
|Date:||Thursday 19th August 2021|
|Time:||15.00 - 16.30 BST (16.00 - 17.30 CAT)|
Visit MyIRM for more information and to download presentations from previous meetings.
Banner Image: Flickr/Mario Micklisch