Meets throughout the year to host special events for IRM members.
Objectives and Activities
1. To promote Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) practices for improved performance in the Nigerian market.
2. To promote ERM training & education to develop the necessary knowledge and skills.
3. Collaborate as appropriate with government and other regulatory bodies in formulating policies pertaining to ERM practices.
4. Support local students taking IRM exams.
5. To provide a platform for sharing information on best practices in ERM.
6. To work with similar professional bodies in advancing the mission of the group & ERM in general.
Visit MyIRM for more information and to download presentations from previous meetings.
Nigeria RIG webinar - Looking back and at the future of enterprise risk in Nigeria - the challenges, learnings and opportunities in 2021
This webinar will be held as a panel discussion; to reflect on the events of 2020, how it affected the risk landscape of our country and companies, a look at the learnings we can derive from how we handled/ or failed to handle these challenges, and how to position our companies to enable them face the challenges 2021 may unearth.
Joachim Adenusi (Oga Risk) MSc CFIRM, Founder of Inspirational Risk Ltd (UK) & Conrad Clark Nig Ltd
Dr. Wale Adeagbo DBA, Chief Operating Officer of Halogen School of Security Management & Technology [HSSM&T].
David A.E. Raggay, Lead consultant for IFRS Consultants, previously Partner and Head Financial & Risk Assurance Services at SIAO Partners, Nigeria
Eneni Oduwole, Deputy Group Chief Risk Officer and Group Head of Operational Risk Management at Dangote Industries Limited
Chidozie Robert Mbonu, B.Eng, MBA, MsRM(Stern), IRMCert, FERP, FICA, HCIB., Chair of the IRM’s Nigeria RIG
Ayodele Alamutu FCA, CISA, CIRM, Board Member, Institute of Internal Auditors, Nig, & Vice Chair of The IRM Nigeria Regional Group
|Date:||Tuesday, 26th January 2021|
|Time:||16.00 - 17.30 GMT (17.00 - 18.30 WAT)|
|Registration:||Please click here to register for the webinar|