Meets throughout the year to host special events for IRM members.
Objectives and Activities
1. Provide a forum for local members and potential members of the IRM to meet regularly.
2. Develop risk management knowledge and skills and share best practice amongst members through seminars, lectures and other forms of information.
3. Confer, consult, maintain contact with and cooperate with any persons, associations, societies, institutions and bodies of persons established in Kenya or elsewhere having objectives in whole or part similar to those of IRM.
4. Collaborate as appropriate with government and other regulatory bodies in formulating policies pertaining to risk management practice.
5. Encourage growth in membership of the IRM in Kenya.
6. Support local students taking IRM exams.
Elections Preparedness - What you need to know as a risk manager
Monday 1st August 2022
16.00 - 17.00 EA
Managing cyber risk for financial inclusion of the last mile
To view the recording of the webinar please click here.
Thursday 27th May 2021
14.00 - 15.00 BST (15.00 - 16.00 SAST)
This webinar held in partnership with Digital Frontiers Institute and Digital Frontiers Association - Uganda an affiliate of DFI
Visit MyIRM for more information and to download presentations from previous meetings.