Certificate membership is automatically awarded to anyone who has completed either the International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management or the International Certificate in Financial Services Risk Management.
As well as receiving the full suite of member benefits and being able to use the professional designation IRMCert, Certificate Members may vote in the annual elections to the IRM Board of Directors and attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) as full voting members.
You also qualify to become a Certificate Member if you hold any of the following qualifications:
- MSc in Risk Management, Birmingham University
- MSc in Insurance & Risk Management, Cass Business School, City University
- BA (Hons) in Risk Management, Glasgow Caledonian University
- MSc in Risk Management, Glasgow Caledonian University
- MSc in Risk Management, Nottingham University
- Postgraduate Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management, University of Hong Kong
- Postgraduate Diploma in Enterprise Risk Management, University of Hong Kong
- Postgraduate degree in Risk Management, University of Leuven
- MSc in Risk Crisis and Resilience Management, University of Portsmouth
- MSc in Risk Management, University of Southampton
- MSc in Corporate Risk & Security, University of Southampton
- MSc in Risk & Finance, University of Southampton
- IPGDRM from the Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (India)
To apply for Certificate Membership, you will need to submit a completed application form and provide a copy of your qualification certificate.
People holding these qualifications may also be exempt from further modules on the International Diploma in Enterprise Risk Management.
For more information, contact our membership team on
+44 (0) 20 7709 4125