- About membership
Special Interest Groups
- Armed Forces Community
- Climate Change
- Energy and renewables
- Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) Special Interest Group
- ERM in Insurance
- Financial Services
- Health and Care
- Infrastructure risk
- Legal Risk
- Nuclear Industry
- Operational Risk
- Risk and Complexity
- The Internal Model Industry Forum (IMIF)
- Non-Executive Directors and Chief Risk Officers SIG
- Risk Leadership in Challenging Projects, Programmes and Organisations Group
- Midlands (UK)
- North East England
- North West England
- South West England
- Belgium and Luxembourg
- East Africa
- Iraq - Middle East
- Kingdoms of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain
- South Africa
- Spain and Latin America
- United Arab Emirates
- IOR - Thailand Chapter
- IOR - Scottish Chapter
- IOR - Nigeria Chapter
- IOR - Japan Chapter
- IOR - Hong Kong Chapter
- IOR - England and Wales Chapter
- IOR - Irish Chapter
- IOR - German Chapter
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our free mailing list to stay updated on the latest from the IRM.Subscribe Now
Whether you're new to risk management or an experienced risk professional, IRM membership will help you get ahead and stay there. You'll join over 7,000 risk management professionals across all industries, in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
Join us and you'll benefit from a host of networking and professional development opportunities. You'll also have access to a wealth of articles, guides, reports and other practical tools and resources to develop your skills and keep you up to date.
- An Affiliate if you are working in or have an interest in risk and want to access IRM resources and take part in networking and learning opportunities.
- A student member if you are currently studying risk management at a university or other institute of higher learning. Download a student application form here.
- A Certificate Member if you hold a qualification/award which we have previously evaluated as covering the syllabus of the International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management.
- A Technical Specialist if you are working in a specialist area of risk and want formal recognition for your experience.
- A Certified Member, either through having completed the International Diploma followed by at least 3 years professional experience, or via the Senior Executive route.
Group membership schemes are available for risk teams of 10 people or more.
A full list of our membership grades and professional designations can be found here.