For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Group aims and objectives
This proposed new group is meeting to establish the need for IRM to have a Cyber Risk group.
At the group’s initial meeting (held on 20th February), discussions were had around:
- Addressing cyber risks from the perspective of a wider organisational approach to all risks.
- Ensuring that cyber risk initiatives aren't in siloes or separated from other risk activities.
- Enhancing wider awareness among staff across organisations, from the Board to the most junior staff member.
- Exploring the concept of explaining cyber risk as 'opportunity'.
- Embedding cyber risk as part of existing risk frameworks being less mature and a gap that IRM could help address.
For more information about this group, please contact email@example.com
|Date:||Tuesday 19 March 2019|
17:30 for a 18:00 start, 19:30 finish
|Location:||IRM, 2nd Floor Sackville House, 143-149 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 6BN|
|Book now||Book now|
This meeting will progress the discussions held on 20th February, with the idea of developing a work plan for the year that address key issues, provides an opportunity for risk professionals to network and learn from their peers, and develop some practical guidance
The Cyber Risk guidance for practitioners
The group have worked on a piece that has been published by IRM. Find out more and download the executive summary.
Visit MyIRM for more information and to download presentations from previous meetings.