Risk Leaders 2016
Thursday 24 November 2016
Millennium Gloucester Hotel, Kensington, London, SW7
Future fit – High intensity risk management for organisational longevity
7th Annual Risk Leaders Conference 2016
Early bird prices are valid until 31st August:
IRM Members:£295 / Non-Members: £495
After 31st August prices will be:
IRM Members:£395 / Non-Members: £595
Have you got the strength, stamina and flexibility to deal with the all the challenges of tomorrow’s risk landscape?
Organisational longevity still holds a top slot on business agendas nationwide. The terrain is rough and to negotiate it, your business needs to be fit. Economic and political uncertainty, fluctuating commodity prices, skill shortages, cyber-crime and security concerns impact the external risk environment and continue to be volatile. Internally, organisations are grappling with issues of culture, behaviour, ethics, incentives and performance. Risk leaders need to stay in shape to tackle the risks in order to help their organisations exploit the opportunities that uncertain times bring.
The IRM’s Risk Leaders conference convenes top risk professionals, board members and governance experts to share case studies, best practices and practical steps to help you define, achieve and sustain a high-performance risk management program now and in the years ahead.
By attending you will gain insight into:
- Strategies for success as a CRO: vision, process and practical planning
- Shared experience on board understanding of principal risks and long term viability statements
- Views from different industries: high performance risk management programmes
- A fresh look at risk: new technical insights, new regulatory demands and pathways to improvement
- Cyber in the spotlight: it could be you next
- Up-to-the-minute regulatory, legal and political developments
- Unique networking opportunity for senior risk people
- Focus on professional development and education
- International outlook from the world’s leading risk management educator
Registration is now open.
Click on the link below to be taken directly to the booking page.