Midlands Regional Group
Meets throughout the year to host special events for IRM members.
Emerging risk and horizon scanning
|Date:||Thursday 11 April 2019|
|Time:||9:00am (for 9.15 start) to 13:00|
Coventry is the nearest railway station approx 10 min walk. Car parking available at New Union St, Coventry CV1 2HN. Click here to view the map.
|Date:||Monday 19 November 2018|
|Time:||9am (for 9.15 start) to midday|
|Location:||HSBC UK Headquarters, 1 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 1HQ|
There are a limited number of places for this event. Please click here to book.
|Date:||18th April 2018|
|Time:||13:00 to 16:00 (please do not arrive before 12:30)|
|Location:||Wesleyan Assurance Society (Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham B4 6AR)|
- Zulfana Bagum, Risk Analyst (Conduct Risk and Business Resilience) at the Wesleyan Assurance Society: Implementing a framework for managing Conduct Risk across Wesleyan Group of Companies.
- Stewart Pritchard, Head of Conduct Risk Framework at the Paragon Banking Group: Conduct Risk: Isn’t this just TCF?
- John Thirlwell: Do you have the right culture? If not, what can you do about it?
Cyber Risk and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
|Date:||20th July 2017|
|Time:||09:00 - 11:30 (please do not arrive before 08:30)|
|Location:||EY Office, No.1 Colmore Square, Birmingham, B4 6HQ|
|Contact:||For enquiries: email@example.com|
- Noriswadi Ismail, Senior Manager UKI Cybersecurity, Privacy and Resilience Ernst & Young LLP: GDPR; Marketplace Challenges
- Christopher Dehame-Hare CIRM, Chair of Midlands RIG, Risk Analyst (Insights) at the Solicitors Regulation Authority: Consumer Protection, Cyber Crime: a regulatory perspective.
- Michael Hughes, Partner with Haines Watts, (leading the Governance, Risk and Compliance practice), Board of Directors of ISACA: A background to the Cyber Risks all organisations are facing, common cyber threats and ways to mitigate cyber risks.
Visit MyIRM for more information and to download presentations from previous meetings.