CQRM: Certificate in Quantitative Risk Management
Quantitative Risk Management represents the discipline which deals with the ability of an organization to quantify and manage its risk. This scientific approach to business is becoming increasingly critical in today’s world as organizations need to satisfy stakeholders who demand it.
The IIPER-CQRM accreditation is one of the fastest-growing international qualifications recognised by a growing number of multiple international institutions. These currently include the Project Management Institute (PMI), CFA Institute, AACSB International, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Energy Institute, Institution of Chemical Engineers and the Institute of Risk Management, all of whom are providing from 30 to 45 CPD,PDU and CPE credits.
The IIPER CQRM is a 4-day classroom-based course, including a final day, two-hour open book exam. The IIPER CQRM accreditation course will cover the detailed concepts of Integrated Risk Management techniques.
These will include:
- Quantitative Monte Carlo Risk Simulation
- Forecasting analysis and predictive modelling
- Project portfolio selection and optimisation
- Business Intelligence and Data Science analytics
- Strategic real options valuation.
Throughout the course we will be looking at several case studies and industry applications from various multinationals so that delegates can see and understand how advanced analytics are being used globally.
This is a rigorous and detailed course with a lot of hands-on modelling and exercises. Delegates will leave the course with the full capability and knowledge of how to run all these advanced analytics, to interpret and analyse business data and to make more informed business decisions.
Who is this course for
Any professional interested in acquiring updated and practical knowledge in risk management from a quantitative risk management approach to measure and analyse business data, and make informed decisions.
Key learning objectives
1) Fundamentals in quantitative risk management
- Introduction to Risk Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation with Risk Simulator
- Advanced Simulation Techniques
2) Analytical tools, optimization and forecasting
- Simulation and Analytical Tools
- Optimisation with Risk Simulator
3) Real Options & Industry Applications
- Real Options Analysis: Theory and Background
- Real Options Analysis: SLS (Super Lattice Solver) Application
- CQRM REVIEW FOR THE EXAMINATION
4) Final Examination & Industry Applications
- CQRM EXAM
- Applied CQRM
- Company Analysis
- Project Economic Evaluations
- Project Risk on Cost and Time
- Enterprise Risk Management
- (Qualitative and Quantitative ERM)
Key learning outcomes
- Learn the concepts and applications of qualitative and quantitative risk management as they pertain to making strategic decisions.
- Understand how to identify, assess, quantify, value, model, optimise, and forecast risks and uncertainties of economic and noneconomic outcomes.
- Learn how to run Monte Carlo risk simulations, perform econometric and predictive modelling, and implement risk diversification in portfolios (products, assets, commodities, etc.).
- Have an understanding of how to mitigate, hedge, and reduce risks through the applications of strategic real options techniques and models.
- Learn how multinational corporations make strategic business decisions under uncertainty, through the use of multiple business cases and hands-on modelling examples.
|December 2-5 2019||8.00am-5.30pm||30||London||£2400||£2600||Book now|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates