Cameron is a leading, global provider of flow control products, systems and services to the fast-paced, worldwide oil and gas exploration and production industries. Exciting, dynamic and expanding, we have a turnover exceeding $6 billion and approximately 23,000 employees across the globe.
Responsible for developing the Risk Exposure with the Project Team on Oil & Gas Project Tenders and administering through the Prospect and or Project Team to maximize the company’s opportunities to improve margin and reduce risk.
- 3-5 years risk management experience preferably in a manufacturing, engineering, integrated project, or oilfield related environment.
- 5 years+ experience in Project Management Environment
- High degree of communication and organization skills.
- Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Schedule Risk Modeling Experience with PertMaster
- Cost Risk Modeling Experience with @Risk/ Crystal Ball (etc)
- Risk Database Experience with ARM (etc)
- Proven negotiating abilities and keen commercial acumen
- Degree qualified in engineering or business related course or equivalent professional qualification
- Proven leadership and/or management experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma concepts (desirable)
To apply, please forward your CV to: